Kanulock Roof Rack Lockable Tie Downs for Boards, Canoes & Kayaks For Sale
$55.00 – $85.00
With regular tie-downs anyone can walk up to your car and take your board within 10 seconds, without any tools and without attracting any attention.
With this kayaking accessory, KanuLock straps your board, canoe or kayak can’t be slid out, the straps are reinforced with stainless steel and can’t be cut with a knife, they make less wind noise and are very easy to use. Lock any board or kayak to any roof-rack, it is so simple.
- Reinforced straps with 2 x 2.5MM braided stainless steel cables
- Work exactly like regular tie down straps, but more secure.
- Comes in 4 sizes: 8ft, 11ft, 13ft or 18ft
- Includes 2 straps and 2 keys
30 Day Product Replacement or Money Back Guarantee
Since this kayaking accessory is over 2 years old, the original 6 month warranty is no longer applicable but I will give a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, I will send a replacement product or refund your money.
Shipping: Buy one item adds 35% x price of that item as a shipping charge upon checkout. Buy more than one of any of the items on BudgetKayakGear.com adds only 20% of the total price of ALL the items as the shipping charge.
- 30 Day Replace Product or Money Back Guarantee
- Secure Payments
The Australian made Kanulock stainless steel reinforced tie down straps provide security and peace of mind to paddlers when leaving kayaks and boards unattended on roof racks.
The Kanulock Lockable Tie downs are extremely simple kayak accessory – they work exactly the same way as a regular set of tie downs however they can be locked with a key and are reinforced with Stainless Steel cables.
Why Do I need this Lockable Tie Downs Kayak Accessory?
With standard tie downs, anyone can walk up to your vehicle and remove your kayak or board without attracting attention. This can be a real concern when parked at the beach, river, shops, café or camping ground.
Understanding this, the Kanulock Lockable Tie downs were designed to provide security and peace of mind to fellow paddlers when leaving their kayaks and boards unattended on roof racks.
Regular tie downs can simply be cut with a blade or knife. The Kanulock Lockable Tie downs are reinforced with
2 x 2.5MM Braided Stainless Steel cables making them very difficult to cut. A would-be thief cannot simply cut through the webbing with a blade or knife as is the case with regular tie downs.
Can my board or kayak slide out?
No, the widest part of most boards, kayaks and canoes can be positioned between the front and back strap making it impossible to be slid forward or backward out of the straps.
5 Times the Protection:
- Having the lockable tie down straps (2) on either side of the widest part of the boards or kayaks makes it virtually impossible to slide out.
- User friendly lockable buckles and flexible straps enable free ends to be tied off easily.
- Wide, durable webbing, reinforced with braided stainless steel cables.
- Two keys come with each set of 2 straps.
- Soft padded buckle covers to protect your board/ boat.
How do they work?
4 Easy Steps:
1. Tension Strap around roof rack and your boat or board
2. Lift Clasp while removing hand from strap
3. Turn Key while firmly lifting clasp until key turns easily
4. Tie Off End and secure loose end to roof rack
11 feet long, 13 feet long, 18 feet long, 8 feet long